Comey Continued, Paybacks and Nukes
My West Coast morning train reads:
- Why Trump Really Fired Comey: Two things have always driven the president: self-aggrandizement and self-preservation (Bloomberg View); see also Comey’s Firing Came as Investigators Stepped Up Russia Probe (Wall Street Journal)
- These Are the Top 10 Highest-Paid Executives for 2016 (Bloomberg)
- Try this low-cost portfolio with massive diversification (MarketWatch)
- Dalbar 2016 QAIB: Investors Are Still Their Own Worst Enemy (Index Fund Advisors)
- How to Predict If a Borrower Will Pay You Back (New York Magazine)
- California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump (Bloomberg View)
- North Korea learned how to test nukes from the U.S. (Vice)
- Why Is an NBA Team Trying to Become Tech’s Next Big Incubator? (Redef)
- 2017 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year Contest (the Atlantic)
- Curiosity is Better Than Knowledge (the Mission); see also Why You Can’t Concentrate at Work (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
ETFs Hit $4 Trillion AUM Mark
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com