Comey Continued, Paybacks and Nukes
My West Coast morning train reads:
- Why Trump Really Fired Comey: Two things have always driven the president: self-aggrandizement and self-preservation (Bloomberg View); see also Comey’s Firing Came as Investigators Stepped Up Russia Probe (Wall Street Journal)
- These Are the Top 10 Highest-Paid Executives for 2016 (Bloomberg)
- Try this low-cost portfolio with massive diversification (MarketWatch)
- Dalbar 2016 QAIB: Investors Are Still Their Own Worst Enemy (Index Fund Advisors)
- How to Predict If a Borrower Will Pay You Back (New York Magazine)
- California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump (Bloomberg View)
- North Korea learned how to test nukes from the U.S. (Vice)
- Why Is an NBA Team Trying to Become Tech’s Next Big Incubator? (Redef)
- 2017 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year Contest (the Atlantic)
- Curiosity is Better Than Knowledge (the Mission); see also Why You Can’t Concentrate at Work (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
ETFs Hit $4 Trillion AUM Mark
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.