Conversions, Quests and Funds, Funds, Funds
My West Coast, not-so-early morning traffic reads:
- What’s My Investing Fee? A Frustrating Quest (Wall Street Journal)
- Ex-LTCM trader on his unexpected conversion to passive investing (Financial Times) but see Active and passive funds: the power of both (Fidelity)
- 5 Things Active Fund Managers Should Do (Bloomberg View)
- Morgan Stanley Purges Vanguard Mutual Funds (AdvisorHub); see also These Go To Four (bps and pieces)
- The Long, Hard, Unprecedented Fall of Sears (Bloomberg)
- Inside VW’s Campaign of Trickery (New York Times); see also Tesla Has a Lot More in Store Than the Model 3 (Bloomberg)
- What’s it like to lose £350m? A rogue trader confesses (the Guardian)
- Press critic Jay Rosen on how and why the media is normalizing Trump: “The need to be truthful conflicts with the duty to appear neutral” (Salon); see also Trump Does Not Know What It Is to Know (National Review)
- Why Macron Won and Clinton Lost (Bloomberg View)
- Colliding clusters of galaxies make waves … gorgeous, gorgeous waves (Syfy Wire); see also Rare supernova discovery ushers in new era for cosmology (Phys)
What are you reading?
U.S. life expectancy varies by more than 20 years from county to county
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com