Predictions, Passions and Saving Nafta
My Don’t look at me, I get the new iPhone as soon as it comes out morning train reads:
- The Difference Between a Prediction and a Probability (Pension Partners); see also When experts are wrong, it’s often because they’re experts on an earlier version of the world. (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Apple’s Q2 earnings in five charts (Recode)
- How the Affordable Care Act Drove Down Personal Bankruptcy: Expanded health insurance helped cut the number of filings by half (Consumer Reports)
- Following Your Passion is a Numbers Game (Of Dollars And Data)
- Corporate America had to go into full "all hands on deck" mode to save Nafta from Trump (Business Insider)
- Calpers’ credibility takes another hit as a board controversy blows up in its face (LA Times)
- Samsung To Overtake Intel As World’s Largest Chipmaker In Q2 (Android Headlines)
- Which Countries Destroy the Environment the Most (and Least)? (Priceonomics)
- How To Adult, According To Popular Opinion (BuzzFeed)
- A Chicken That Grows Slower and Tastes Better (New York Times); see also These DNA Diet Apps Want to Rule Your Health (Backchannel)
What are you reading?
Housing risks another hard landing
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org