Venture Capitalists and Mainstream Marijuana
Our O’Reilly-free morning train reads:
- CEO Pay Is Out of Control. Here’s How to Rein It In (Fortune)
- Josh Kushner’s Complex World: How Jared’s Liberal Brother Runs A Billion-Dollar Fund In Trump Era (Forbes)
- Larry Fink Q&A: “I Don’t Identify as Powerful” (Bloomberg)
- A Rare Venture Capitalist -- Female and Retail-Focused (New York Times)
- 11 charts that show marijuana has truly gone mainstream (Wonkblog)
- Florida Real Estate Faces a Nightmare (Bloomberg); see also How a Melting Arctic Changes Everything (Bloomberg)
- Facebook’s Instant Articles promised to transform journalism -- but now big publishers are fleeing (the Verge)
- How Google eats a business whole: Google’s Featured Snippets are not only often wrong, they’re also damaging to small businesses that depend on search traffic (the Outline)
- The Continuing Fallout from Trump and Nunes’s Fake Scandal (New Yorker); see also Jason Chaffetz and Devin Nunes were both faced with investigating Trump. Now both are stepping aside (Washington Post)
- A Day in the Life of a NYC Street Food Vendor (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Investors think U.S. stocks are world’s most expensive
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity
- Trump on Your Resume? Uh-Oh
- First It Was a Warm Coat. Now It's Hot Fashion.
- Republicans Protecting Trump? Actually, It's Worse
- DNC's Hacking Suit Is a Missed Opportunity
- The Blockchain on the High Seas
- Trump Is Not Nixon and North Korea Is Not China