Capitalism, Communism, Comebacks and Cows
My morning train reads:
- U.S. sweeping up Russian hackers in a broad global dragnet (McClatchy)
- Active Managers Stage a Comeback (Wall Street Journal) but see Even Best Stock Pickers Can’t Beat Bots (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- Fastest Growing and Shrinking Fortune 500 Companies (Craft)
- A Real Estate Boom, Powered by Pot (New York Times)
- The Rising Retirement Perils of 401(k) "Leakage" (Wall Street Journal)
- Is Most Published Research Really False? (Annual Reviews)
- Planet of the Cows: Cows and people are the large animals that most dominate the environment (IEEE Spectrum)
- Trump campaign’s Russia ties: Who’s involved (Washington Post)
- When Paul McCartney teamed up with Elvis Costello, the Beatle got back on track (Washington Post)
- Quotes from Capitalists that Inadvertently Provide Support for Communism (Facebook)
Who’s Right: Warren Buffett or Larry Fink?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.