Bad News, Cyberwars and the Science of Lying
You don’t need immunity to enjoy our morning train reads:
- What If Other Areas of Life Operated Like Wall Street? (Wealth of Common Sense)
- Insatiable Demand for Long Bonds Isn’t Short Term (Wall Street Journal)
- For first time, more than half of U.S. record sales came from streaming on services like Spotify, Apple Music or YouTube in 2016. (CNET)
- Is Emirates Airline Running Out of Sky? (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- Fox News: The bad news network (Washington Post)
- Cyberwar on elections is just starting (USA Today)
- How the Science of “Blue Lies” May Explain Trump’s Support (Scientific American); see also Donald Trump voters: We like the president’s lies (Toronto Star)
- GOP climate skeptics call "insane" hearing which backfires as expert witness calls for carbon tax (Independent)
- Inside Cheddar, the Would-Be CNBC of the Internet (Wired)
- The Most Coveted Ball in Golf Is From Costco (Wall Street Journal); see also Costco Sues Titleist in Battle Over Golf Balls (Wall Street Journal)
Support for marijuana legalization surges
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.