Trump's Very Bad Day
1. Rick Hasen on one potential piece of good news for Donald Trump: A dissent in the 9th Circuit might lead to a path forward for the travel ban.
2. Dan Drezner on the dismal showing of Rex Tillerson.
3. Benjamin Wittes on what he sees as a very bad day for Trump with the House Intelligence Committee.
4. Norman L. Eisen and Richard W. Painter on Trump's ethics.
5. S.V. Date at the Huffington Post on Trump's ethics.
6. Catherine Rampell on the people caught in the possible repeal of Obamacare.
7. And David Leonhardt at the New York Times is fed up with having a president who doesn't tell the truth.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com