Bond Markets, Bubbles, Rookies and Lawbreakers
My Tuesday morning train reads:
- Gradual Improvements Go Unnoticed (Irrelevant Investor); see also Behind The Impressive Growth Of Small ETF Issuers (ETF.com)
- Why So Many Overestimate Their Technical Analysis Skills (Price Action Lab)
- The Quiet Bear Market in Bonds (Bloomberg View); see also Rookie Currency Traders Are Causing Trouble at Crucial Moments (Bloomberg)
- Retail Store "Bubble" Has Burst and CEOs Search for Answers (Wall Street Journal)
- Anthony Bourdain Does Not Want to Owe Anybody Even a Single Dollar (WealthSimple); see also How food delivery apps have changed the game for restaurants (LA Times)
- Internal Metrics Show How Often Uber’s Self-Driving Cars Need Human Help (BuzzFeed)
- Columnist Jimmy Breslin on Donald Trump (Newsday); see also This is 37% (Medium)
- How Chip Designers Are Breaking Moore’s Law (Wall Street Journal)
- The first solar eclipse to cross America in 39 years is coming. To some, it’s an act of God. (Washington Post); see also Eclipse 2017 (NASA)
- Hail! Hail! Top 10 songs inspired by Chuck Berry (Guardian)
What are you reading?
Don't Fear the Fed
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com