Building Coalitions and Trump's City Rhetoric
1. John Sides at the Monkey Cage on the diminishing prospects of repealing the Affordable Care Act (at least according to some forecasters).
2. Jennifer Victor on coalition-building within the parties.
3. Will Wilkinson on Donald Trump and cities. Very nice piece. Watch out, however, for his claim to know what motivates Trump's rhetoric. It's plausible -- but it's also plausible Trump just hasn't noticed that U.S. cities have changed since the 1970s and '80s.
4. Reid Wilson reports on a reunion of Democratic members of Congress.
5. And my Bloomberg View colleague Barry Ritholtz on the Trump market rally.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.