Return of the Governator and Linking Brains
Our Federal Open Market Committee-free 25 basis-point morning train reads:
- IPOs Used To Pull In Investors (ETF)
- The Entrepreneur with the $100 Million Plan to Link Brains to Computers (MIT Technology Review)
- Intel, Mobileye, and Smiling Curves (Stratechery); see also How Microsoft built its Slack competitor (the Verge)
- A Conversation with Apple store creator Ron Johnson (Recode)
- A Safer Road Map Toward Self-Driving Cars (Bloomberg)
- Is Your Stuff Safe in the Cloud? (Wall Street Journal)
- A Major New Study Shows That Political Polarization Is Mainly A Right-Wing Phenomenon (WGBH); see also Study: Breitbart-led right-wing media ecosystem altered broader media agenda (Columbia Journalism Review)
- Are Teenagers Replacing Drugs With Smartphones? (New York Times)
- Schwarzenegger for Senate? California GOP circles are buzzing about the prospect of the Governator serving in Donald Trump’s Washington. (Politico)
- Astronomers find a black hole eating a white dwarf (Syfy Wire)
What are you reading?
The Debate Over Quantitative Easing
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com