Democrats Behaving Badly and Buffy Turns 20
1. Seth Masket at Pacific Standard makes the case for a Democratic filibuster against Neil Gorsuch.
2. Jennifer Victor at Vox on mapping the Donald Trump-Russia scandal.
3. The Fix's Aaron Blake on the claims the Trump administration made about the original travel ban.
4. Paul Krugman is correct about the Republican Party and governing.
5. Some links for the Republican health-care bill: Start with Sarah Kliff at Vox describing the provisions of the American Health Care Act.
6. Or see Jonathan Cohn and Jeffrey Young at the Huffington Post on the basics of the American Health Care Act.
7. Peter Suderman at Reason on whether the Republican bill is really Obamacare 2.0.
8. While Philip Klein at the Washington Examiner asks the very sensible question of whether benefit cuts scheduled in the bill for 2020 would ever really happen.
9. And Alyssa Rosenberg on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" at 20.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- What History Says About Trump's Re-Election Prospects
- How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity
- Trump on Your Resume? Uh-Oh
- America Is Going Even Deeper Into Debt
- First It Was a Warm Coat. Now It's Hot Fashion.
- DNC's Hacking Suit Is a Missed Opportunity