Beautiful Minds and Inflation Predictors
Welcome to our Taco Tuesday morning train reads:
- The Golden Age of Hedge Funds (CFA Institute); see also How a $26 Billion Hedge Fund Lures the Beautiful Minds (Bloomberg)
- Who Wins as Fee Wars Escalate? (Barron’s)
- Everything the Market Thinks About Inflation Might Be Wrong (Wall Street Journal); see also The Fed’s Favorite Inflation Predictors Aren’t Very Predictive (FiveThirtyEight)
- A Guide to Reading for Investors (Safal Niveshak)
- Barron’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors (Barron’s) but see Does Barron’s really have a bead on the best financial advisors in America? (RIA Biz)
- These are the 10 breakthrough technologies you need to know about right now (MIT Technology Review)
- Netflix Preps Reality TV Push: Rivals “Should Be Scared Out of Their Minds” (Hollywood Reporter); see also Netflix is releasing a stand-up comedy special each week for the rest of 2017 (the Verge)
- How Uber Deceives the Authorities Worldwide (New York Times)
- China Premier Pledges: “We Will Make Our Skies Blue Again” (U.S. News) but see Photos reveal how polluted the U.S. was before EPA was founded (Green Car Reports)
- A new form of matter: scientists create the first supersolid (Cosmos)
What are you reading?
The American Labor Force
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.