Saving the World and Self-Serving Bias
Oh, Snap! Our post-rally morning train reads:
- Why the Trump Agenda Is Moving Slowly: The Republicans’ Wonk Gap (the Upshot)
- For Better or Worse, Ackman Still Bets Against Herbalife (Bloomberg View)
- Voila! How to Bet on "Frexit" (Wall Street Journal)
- Public Bike Sharing: Analyzing the Usage Data in U.S. Cities (Priceonomics)
- Conscious consumerism is a lie. Here’s a better way to help save the world (Quartz)
- Disclosure is a very poor substitute for “best interest.” (Teachable Moment)
- Psychologists uncover a new self-serving bias -- if it’s my theory, it must be true (British Psychological Society)
- Trump’s Russian connections: Donald Trump’s ties to Russia are a mix of bling, business and bluster spanning 30 years (Financial Times)
- Home Runs Are No Longer Paying the Bills (Wall Street Journal)
- "Gary from Chicago," the Oscars’ best meme, didn’t ask for your attention (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
A New Way to Look at 'Crazy' Stock Valuations
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com