The Fog of War and Killing Capitalism
The sea was angry that day. Let our morning
train beach reads cheer you up:
- "You Have to Stop," Renaissance Technologies Exec Tells Boss About Trump Support (Wall Street Journal)
- Passive investing is winning despite the fog of war (Monevator)
- Grantham: 'Twas capitalism that killed capitalism (MacroBusiness); see also GMO Quarterly Letter 4Q 2016 (GMO)
- Multiple Points of View (Collaborative Fund)
- Transforming Your Basic Advantage Into a Basic Disadvantage (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Why Apple Should Buy Netflix … Again! (Om)
- Red state rural America is acting on climate change -- without calling it climate change (the Conversation)
- Use of weaponized drones by ISIS spurs terrorism fears (Washington Post)
- Trump has a problem: Americans increasingly think he's incompetent (Business Insider); see also Trump approval hits new low (the Hill)
- U.S. life expectancy will soon be on par with Mexico’s and the Czech Republic’s (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Protecting Trump? Actually, It's Worse
- Trump Is Not Nixon and North Korea Is Not China
- Billionaire Bezos and the Warehouse Workers
- Comey Seems Blind to the Truth About Lying
- The Blue Wave Is Receding? Not Really
- Germany Has a New Anti-Semitism Problem
- New Threat to the U.S.: the Axis of Autocracy