Stocks, Investing and Even More Stocks
My midweek morning train reads:
- It’s Probably a Bad Idea to Sell Stocks Because You Fear Trump (the Upshot)
- Trump Puts U.S. Valuation Premium at Risk (Bloomberg Gadfly); see also Should Stocks Be Worth More Now Than They Used To Be? (Irrelevant Investor)
- How Amazon Is Infiltrating The Physical World (Fast Company)
- Apple: The Greatest Cash Machine in History? (Musings on Markets)
- Watch What Indexing Does for Public Pensions (Bloomberg View); see also Passivity Is The New Activity (Dealbreaker)
- Investing in the Pain of Student Debt Is a Tough but Tempting Play (DealBook)
- The Delusion That Trump Is “Good for Business” (Slate); see also Donald Trump’s love of manufacturing is misguided (Financial Times)
- The Secret History of the LaCroix Label (Bon Appetit)
- Q&A: Melinda Gates on the World’s Missing Data About Women (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- If You Want to Learn Faster, Overclock Your Audio and Video [BR: I hate this] (Wired)
What are you reading?
Apprehensions At U.S. Border Patrol Sectors in Fiscal 2016
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org