What You Have That Warren Buffett Doesn't
Well, that was fast. Gonna have to change that expression to “out like Flynn.” At least you’ll heart our morning train reads:
- Greatest Stock Picker of All Time: Buffett or Lynch? (Alpha Architect); see also The One Thing You Have that Warren Buffett Doesn’t (Barron’s)
- How the Flash Crash Trader Lost His $50 Million Fortune (Bloomberg)
- Mid-life crisis looms for endangered research analysts (Financial Times); see also Traders are out, computer engineers are in (MIT Technology Review)
- Games Drugmakers Play (Bloomberg View)
- How Investors Underestimate How Long They’ll Live in Retirement (Wall Street Journal); see also The Biggest Surprises in Retirement (Wall Street Journal)
- Want to Make a Lie Seem True? Say It Again. And Again. And Again (Wired)
- Trump ran a campaign based on intelligence security. That’s not how he’s governing. (Washington Post); see also Turmoil at the National Security Council, From the Top Down (New York Times)
- Winners of the 2017 World Press Photo Contest (the Atlantic)
- Love Is Like Cocaine: From ecstasy to withdrawal, the lover resembles an addict. (Nautilus); see also Four financial ways to say “I love you” (Fidelity)
What are you doing for Valentine's Day?
The economics of greeting cards
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org