Weaknesses, Polling Myths and Ignorance
1. Sarah Binder on how Democrats can use Senate rules.
2. Patrick Egan at the Monkey Cage debunks the myth that traditional polls miss Donald Trump supporters.
3. Also at the Monkey Cage, Jessica Green on the limits of Trump's intended rollback on climate policy.
4. Philip Klein on partisans who see only weakness in their own leaders.
5. Andrew Sullivan at New York on Trump and plenty more. His point about the virtue of being able to ignore politics in a free society is a good one -- not that people should do so, but that it is safe to do so.
6. Matt Fuller reports on what House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz is up to.
7. Mark Blumenthal at Survey Monkey looks deeper into Trump's approval rating.
8. And Jamelle Bouie, photographer. Greta Weber interviews him.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com