Bubbles, Bear Markets and Romance
I want to say something very clearly -- our powers to do morning train reads are beyond question:
- Hedge Funds: Down but Not Out (BCG Perspectives)
- The importance of bubbles that did not burst (Financial Times)
- 39 Book Recommendations From Billionaire Charlie Munger that Will Make you Smarter (Medium)
- How to Prepare for a Bear Market (Bloomberg View)
- Why Falling Home Prices Could Be a Good Thing (the Upshot)
- Ex-Banker Gary Cohn Has Emerged as an Economic-Policy Powerhouse in Trump Administration (Wall Street Journal)
- Facebook Live Is the Right Wing’s New Fox News: How the rough-around-the-edges live-streaming tool became the perfect incubator for conservative news in the Trump age (BackChannel)
- California and President Trump are going to war with each other (Washington Post)
- 10 Takeaways from the Ninth Circuit (Medium)
- Tomorrow is Valentine's Day: A Star Chef’s Recipe for True Romance (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Danny Kahneman, behavioral and cognitive psychologist, author of "Thinking, Fast and Slow," and winner of the 2002 Nobel prize for economics.
Why You Shouldn't Buy Another Stock
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org