Hustles, Tweets, Plots and Hedge Funds
In between shoveling and snowblowing, enjoy our 10- to 12-inch pile of morning train reads:
- The Next American Farm Bust Is Upon Us (Wall Street Journal)
- How Jimmy Iovine Plans to Take Apple Music to New Heights (Variety)
- Trump’s Tweets Used to Decimate Companies’ Stock Prices. Why Didn’t Nordstrom’s Plummet? (Slate)
- Silicon Valley Hedge Fund Takes On Wall Street With AI Trader (Bloomberg)
- Sex doesn’t sell anymore, activism does. And don’t the big brands know it (the Guardian)
- The Freedom To Be Fleeced: Making Financial Hustles Great Again (Daily Beast); see also Melania Expounds on Public Service, Trump-Style (Bloomberg View)
- Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants (New York Times)
- It’s Not Foreigners Who are Plotting Here: What the Data Really Show (Lawfare)
- Why Stop At Rosie? "SNL" Should Have Women Play Trump’s Entire Administration (Huffington Post)
What are you reading?
Markets Don't Care About Corporate Earnings
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.