Digital Dumping Grounds and Alternative Facts
My midweek morning train reads:
- Steps 49% Of Financial Advisors Are Urging Clients To Take As Trump Takes Office (Investor’s Business Daily)
- How Wall Street Is Trying to Kill a Rule Protecting You From Bad Investing Advice (Time)
- Mall Owners Rush to Get Out of the Mall Business (Wall Street Journal)
- America’s digital dumping ground (Reveal)
- Plant biologists welcome their robot overlords (Nature)
- Renegotiating Nafta: 5 points to keep in mind (Financial Times)
- Why Amazon beating Netflix to a Best Picture Oscar nomination matters (Verge)
- The Plan to Test Cities’ Sewage for Drugs Is a New Form of Mass Surveillance (Vice)
- The Electoral College Blind Spot (FiveThirtyEight); see also part II and part III
- Stephen Colbert vs. “Alternative Facts”: A Lifelong Rivalry (Splitsider)
What are you reading?
Big Three North American car production
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org