Day One for the Economy and Testing the Waters
Ready for the next four years? If not, try to get up to speed with our morning train reads:
- Sixty-Seven Numbers That Define the Obama Era (Pacific Standard); see also Day One for Donald Trump’s Economy, in Charts (Real Time Economics)
- Love Trump? Hate Him? That’s No Way to Invest. (Bloomberg View)
- How Hedge Funds Get Rich (Hint: It’s Not Their Returns) (Of Dollars and Data)
- Vanguard Is as Successful as Ever. So How Much Is Its CEO Making? (Bloomberg)
- Don’t Let Other Investors Make Up Your Mind (Moneybeat)
- Inside Pandora’s Quest to Take on Spotify, Apple Music & Amazon (Billboard)
- Cheaper, better "insurance for everybody"? Good luck with that (LA Times)
- This Team Runs Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Page (Bloomberg)
- Off Long Island, Wind Power Tests the Waters (New York Times)
- The Man Who’s Trying to Kill Dark Matter (Wired)
How the Dow’s Trump Rally Stacks Up Against History
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.