What We've Learned, and What We're About To
1. Julia Azari at Vox on Barack Obama's presidency.
2. Dan Drezner on what political scientists might learn from Donald Trump's presidency.
3. Lori Poloni-Staudinger at the Monkey Cage on women's activism after Hillary Clinton.
4. Kevin Drum on how newcomers to politics don't always know why things are as they are.
5. Jonathan Chait on the Republican Party at the beginning of the Trump presidency.
6. And Andrew Prokop at Vox on the cabinet and the White House.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org