5 Ominous Signs for Stocks and Bonds
Not Built to Last
Watch the fund-flow data, says Eric Balchunas, and you'll have second thoughts about that post-election run in the stock market.
Follow the Money
The life and death of great American shopping malls: Conor Sen maps the areas losing their retail giants. The stakes are not just Auntie Anne's pretzels.
A populist approach to government isn't always bad. But, warns Tyler Cowen, it's always a bad way to run the most complex parts of government, like the Fed.
Drug-Cost Proposal Is DOA
The effect of letting Medicare negotiate on drug prices would be roughly ... $0. Megan McArdle explains, in case anyone was tempted by President-elect Donald Trump's call for cost cutting.
- Davos Wonders If It’s Part of the Problem (Bloomberg)
- Great to See You, Active Management -- Are You Still Alive? (Wealth of Common Sense)
- What the Fed’s Move May Mean (Fidelity)
(Read Barry Ritholtz’s full news roundup.)
- The true meaning of Christmas (for retailers)
- Bonds' bull market is ending ... sometime
- A nosedive for the drone industry
(Read more from BV’s sister site for fast business commentary.)
Get Share the View every morning in your inbox. Subscribe here.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story: