China's Wealth Is Vast, Not Infinite
Watch for Red Flags
Trump's Dangerous Ideas About Vaccines
Science is not on his side. So he found someone who is. The president-elect asked an anti-vaxxer to lead a commission on "vaccination and scientific integrity." The Bloomberg View editorial board sees a dangerous distraction growing larger.
The Psychology of the Trump Short
The many people predicting economic disaster under President Donald Trump don't seem to be managing their investments accordingly. Tyler Cowen suspects that they do mean what they say, and that they just aren't used to ... you know ... managing their investments.
A U.K. Wage Cap?
No wonder the Labour Party is unelectable, writes Mark Gilbert. The leader's economic proposal flies in the face of evidence that in Britain since the 2007 financial crisis, the poor have been gaining on the rich.
- Millennials may need to double how much they save for retirement (Washington Post)
- 10 things you can’t learn from historical market data (Wealth of Common Sense)
- How a group of Redditors is creating a fake stock market to figure out the value of memes (the Verge)
(Read Barry Ritholtz’s full news roundup.)
- A decline for Foxtons, along with U.K. real estate, was long overdue
- Silicon Valley's startup pipeline is clogged
- Asia's bond market is not taking cues from the West this year
(Read more from BV’s sister site for fast business commentary.)
Get Share the View every morning in your inbox. Subscribe here.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story: