Figuring Out the New Normal in America
1. Kelsey Coolidge and Curtis Bell on the worldwide drop in female heads of government.
2. Seth Masket on partisans and ideologues.
3. Doug Chapin on elections as "critical infrastructure."
4. Sarah Kliff at Vox on the chances of an Obamacare repeal really happening.
5. And I very much like this new feature at Slate: Is This Normal? Ben Mathis-Lilley on the hearing schedule for Donald Trump's cabinet nominees.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.