Believing Crazy Ideas, Trump's Inheritance and HGTV
I have busy day of sight-seeing ahead of me, but before I head out into the sunshine, some morning reads:
• Americans — especially but not exclusively Trump voters — believe crazy, wrong things (Washington Post)
• Big Growth in Tiny Businesses U.S.: Companies that employ nobody but the owner soar, but some worry it won’t help overall job growth (Wall Street Journal)
• Why Low Rates Failed to Boost Business Investment (Bloomberg View)
• Donald Trump’s economic inheritance in 7 charts (Financial Times)
• Why You’re Fooling Yourself About ‘Fake News’ (Talking Points Memo)
• HGTV Will Never Upset You: How the Network Beat CNN in 2016 (Bloomberg)
• America’s electoral college and the popular vote (The Economist)
• Are You Solving the Right Problems? (Harvard Business Review)
What are you reading?
Source: Bloomberg Gadfly
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.