Believing Crazy Ideas, Trump's Inheritance and HGTV
I have busy day of sight-seeing ahead of me, but before I head out into the sunshine, some morning reads:
• Americans — especially but not exclusively Trump voters — believe crazy, wrong things (Washington Post)
• Big Growth in Tiny Businesses U.S.: Companies that employ nobody but the owner soar, but some worry it won’t help overall job growth (Wall Street Journal)
• Why Low Rates Failed to Boost Business Investment (Bloomberg View)
• Donald Trump’s economic inheritance in 7 charts (Financial Times)
• Why You’re Fooling Yourself About ‘Fake News’ (Talking Points Memo)
• HGTV Will Never Upset You: How the Network Beat CNN in 2016 (Bloomberg)
• America’s electoral college and the popular vote (The Economist)
• Are You Solving the Right Problems? (Harvard Business Review)
What are you reading?
Source: Bloomberg Gadfly
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com