Trump's Tweets, 'Duck Dynasty' and the End of Football
Is your boss still away on vacation? Fill all the time that you would be managing up with my morning reads!
• The 2016 Financial Market Awards (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Donald Trump’s market-moving tweets are a huge scandal waiting to happen (LA Times)
• The World Nears Peak Fossil Fuels for Electricity (Bloomberg)
• ‘Duck Dynasty’ vs. ‘Modern Family’: 50 Maps of the U.S. Cultural Divide (The Upshot)
• Everybody Lies on Social Media—Just Ask Bankruptcy Asset Hunters (Wall Street Journal)
• Why time management is ruining our lives (The Guardian)
• 13 undeniably good things that happened in 2016 (PBS)
• Data shows that using science in an argument just makes people more partisan (Quartz)
• Israel Proves the Desalination Era Is Here (Scientific American)
• American football could fall like the gladiators of ancient Rome (New York Post)
What are you reading?
Ups and Downs
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com