Awful Investments, Dangerous Drones and Holocaust Denial
My morning reads:
• One of 2016’s Worst-Performing Assets: Frontier Markets (Wall Street Journal)
• Five doable strategies for financial success in 2017 (USA Today)
• Some States Create Lots of Jobs But Lose People (Bloomberg View)
• Soaring insulin prices are a case in point: A ‘free market’ in healthcare is doomed (LA Times) see also Carl Icahn Is a Good Investor. But He Has No Business Being Donald Trump’s Regulatory Scourge (Slate)
• The US Is Vulnerable to Drone Attacks. Here’s How to Stop Them (Wired)
• Google’s top results for “Did the Holocaust happen” now expunged of denial sites (Search Engine Land)
Don't Share Your Earning With the Taxman
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.