Washington Traditions and Holiday Giving
1. Hans Noel at Vox on the Electoral College.
2. Jeffrey C. Isaac at the Monkey Cage on Hannah Arendt's "The Origins of Totalitarianism."
3. Norman Eisen, Richard Painter and Laurence H. Tribe on the emoluments clause.
4. My Bloomberg View colleague Ramesh Ponnuru on the Republican plans for health-care reform and why "repeal and delay" is in some ways backwards.
5. Excellent item from the Washington Post's Greg Jaffe on the President's Daily Briefing.
6. Jonathan Chait on Larry Kudlow.
7. And Laura Seay and the other Monkey Cagers have suggestions for your holiday gifts.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org