Goldman's Mystique and One Great Secret Santa
Back to work! Start the day right with our morning train reads:
- The eternal mystique of Goldman Sachs (Washington Post)
- Sommer: Wall Street’s Annual Stock Forecasts: Bullish, and Often Wrong (New York Times)
- The Emerging Markets Hat Trick: Time to Throw Your Hat In? (Research Affiliates)
- How the Richest Economist in History Got That Way (Climateer Investing)
- Nine New Findings About Inequality in the United States (New York Times)
- Kudlow: Why Not 100-Year U.S. Treasury Bonds? (CNS News)
- Locked & Loaded: The Gun Industry’s Lucrative Relationship With Hollywood (Hollywood Reporter)
- 9 years after the iPhone, Apple still gets no respect (BGR)
- Bill Gates is apparently the world’s greatest Secret Santa (Daily Dot)
- Tangled Up in Spacetime: Hundreds of researchers in a collaborative project called “It from Qubit” say space and time may spring up from the quantum entanglement of tiny bits of information (Scientific American)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business podcast with John Roque, technical analyst for the George Soros fund.
A Turning Point in Energy
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org