Savvy Investors, Robots and Google Searches
Does this new Fed funds rate make me look fat? Never you mind. Here are my morning train reads:
- It’s Almost Dow 20000: Where’s the Party? Where Are the Hats? Planned festivities are modest compared with the hoopla that came with Dow 10000 in 1999 (Wall Street Journal)
- Active Investing: Rest in Peace or Resurgent Force? (Musings on Markets); see also Stock-Market Believer Jeremy Siegel Gets a "Told You So" Moment (Wall Street Journal)
- … in which Downtown Josh Brown saves the mutual fund industry (the Reformed Broker)
- Savvy Investor Awards 2016: The Best White Papers (Savvy Investor)
- The Top Investing Podcasts Of 2016 (Meb Faber Research)
- Our Automated Future: How long will it be before you lose your job to a robot? (New Yorker)
- Want to Research Medical Marijuana? Israel Is Open for Business (Bloomberg)
- Google’s Year in Search (Google)
- How Clinton lost Michigan -- and blew the election (Politico)
- Best comedy of 2016: Samantha Bee and Seth Meyers ace the Trump test (the Guardian)
What are you reading?
Fed Raises Rates for First Time in 2016
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com