Invest Like Buffett, Eat Like Guy Fieri
It's beginning to feel like winter. Stay warm and cozy with our morning train reads:
- How Anyone Can Invest Like Warren Buffett (Bloomberg)
- Diversification Is No Fun (A Wealth of Common Sense); see also Don’t Fear the Reaper (Irrelevant Investor)
- Hedge Funds Get Big or Go Home (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- The 19 Economies You Should Be Looking at for Hypergrowth (Harvard Business Review)
- Facebook is patenting a tool that could help automate removal of fake news, a project in the works since 2015 (the Verge)
- Here’s What Happens After Guy Fieri Visits a Restaurant (Thrillist)
- This Holiday Season, Spend on Doing Rather Than Having (Scientific American)
- "They Are Slaughtering Us Like Animals": Inside President Rodrigo Duterte’s brutal antidrug campaign in the Philippines, our photojournalist documented 57 homicide victims over 35 days. (New York Times)
- A generic template for a political column about Donald Trump and his crazy tweets (Recode)
- The Universe Is Spongy! And Einstein Predicted It. (Slate)
What are you reading?
The pension gap
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org