Homegrown Terrorism and Tax Cuts for the Rich
1. Sarah Gilkes and Alexander Meleagrou-Hitchens at the Monkey Cage on homegrown terrorists.
2. Greg Koger at Vox on how Congress could change the Electoral College.
3. Devashree Saha at Brookings on coal and Donald Trump.
4. Nicholas Bagley at the Incidental Economist on how "repeal and delay" may not delay two separate tax cuts for the wealthy.
5. And Jessica Schulberg and Amanda Terkel on civil servants waiting for the Trump administration.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org