OPEC's Agreement Is a Step Toward Stabilizing Oil Markets
One thing is clear from OPEC's agreement last week to reduce production: The cartel's leaders are evolving their approach as they try to cope with new structural market realities that have reduced the group's collective earnings by more than half over the last two years. Success, however, depends on how they manage some old familiar challenges. And the most realistic initial outcome is a range-bound market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law