Promises, Threats, Big Bets and Funny Business
It's midweek! Make the flip turn with our free-range morning train reads:
- The Agony of Investing in Small Cap Stocks (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- What Happened To The Earnings Recession? (the Fat Pitch); see also Company Earnings Show Strength as U.S. Growth Picks Up (Wall Street Journal)
- The tech industry is reshaping philanthropy, one big bet at a time (Recode)
- Switzerland is by far the wealthiest country on earth -- these 5 charts show why (Business Insider)
- How Much Is A Financial Advisor’s Service Really Worth? (Investor’s Business Daily)
- ISIS’s second-in-command hid in Syria for months. The day he stepped out, the U.S. was waiting. (Washington Post)
- "I will give you everything." Here are 282 of Donald Trump’s campaign promises. (Washington Post)
- AT&T just declared war on an open internet (and us): "Mobilizing Your World" sounds like a threat now (the Verge)
- Kevin Hart’s Funny Business: The most successful comedian in the world is also the most productive. Here’s how he keeps all his projects in motion. (Fast Company)
- A (Frozen) Great Lake of Water Is Found Beneath the Surface of Mars (Slate)
What are you reading?
China Outlook 2017: Property bubble spreads to more cities
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.