Job Killers, Myths and Wise Words
Back to work, 7 pounds heavier. Start your run to the end of the year here with our morning train reads:
- Big Data Is a Big Mess for Hedge Funds Hunting Signals (Bloomberg)
- Technology, Not Trade or Regulations, Killed Manufacturing Jobs (Fat Pitch)
- Some of the Wisest Words Ever Spoken About Investing (Wall Street Journal)
- The Hidden Variable of Investment Performance (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Investors Turn Toward Evidence (Morningstar)
- America’s First All-Renewable-Energy City: Burlington’s decades-long commitment to sustainability has paid off with cheap electricity -- and some pretty great homegrown food. (Politico)
- Five myths about the alt-right (Washington Post)
- Why legal pot is suddenly in big danger (Wonkblog); see also Pot is legal in Massachusetts. What do opposing towns do now? (Christian Science Monitor)
- Wisconsin’s gerrymander being struck down should scare Republicans nationwide (Wonkblog)
- Time’s 100 Most Influential Images of All Time (Time)
Americans Want the Climate Deal
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity
- Republicans Protecting Trump? Actually, It's Worse
- First It Was a Warm Coat. Now It's Hot Fashion.
- Trump Is Not Nixon and North Korea Is Not China
- Billionaire Bezos and the Warehouse Workers
- Comey Seems Blind to the Truth About Lying
- The Blue Wave Is Receding? Not Really