Jungles, Man Problems and Warren Buffett
Programming note: Ritholtz's Reads will be off tomorrow and Friday for the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!
My pre-Turkey Day morning train reads:
- Steven Cohen’s Passive Aggressiveness (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- The Unusual Sights of Manhattan’s Financial District (Atlas Obscura)
- Welcome to the Annuity Jungle (A Teachable Moment)
- Outdated 401(k) Rules Are Shortchanging Americans (Bloomberg)
- Can the US economy return to dynamic and inclusive growth? (McKinsey)
- Donald Trump lost most of the American economy in this election (Wonkblog) but see Mapping The Hillary Archipelago And Trump’s Ocean (FastCoDesign)
- The U.S. labor force’s guy problem: Lots of men don’t have a job and aren’t looking for one (LA Times)
- How Warren Buffett Predicted the Stock Market -- but not the Election (Fortune)
- How The 2016 Election Blew Up In Facebook’s Face (BuzzFeed) but see Let’s get real. Facebook is not to blame for Trump. (Recode)
- The marketing genius behind Snap’s new Spectacles (Recode)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.