Jungles, Man Problems and Warren Buffett
Programming note: Ritholtz's Reads will be off tomorrow and Friday for the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!
My pre-Turkey Day morning train reads:
- Steven Cohen’s Passive Aggressiveness (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- The Unusual Sights of Manhattan’s Financial District (Atlas Obscura)
- Welcome to the Annuity Jungle (A Teachable Moment)
- Outdated 401(k) Rules Are Shortchanging Americans (Bloomberg)
- Can the US economy return to dynamic and inclusive growth? (McKinsey)
- Donald Trump lost most of the American economy in this election (Wonkblog) but see Mapping The Hillary Archipelago And Trump’s Ocean (FastCoDesign)
- The U.S. labor force’s guy problem: Lots of men don’t have a job and aren’t looking for one (LA Times)
- How Warren Buffett Predicted the Stock Market -- but not the Election (Fortune)
- How The 2016 Election Blew Up In Facebook’s Face (BuzzFeed) but see Let’s get real. Facebook is not to blame for Trump. (Recode)
- The marketing genius behind Snap’s new Spectacles (Recode)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org