Whistle-Blowers and Watchdogs
No fake news or clickbait here, just the finest morning train reads in post-election America:
- Theranos Whistleblower Shook the Company -- And His Family (Wall Street Journal)
- The Rich List: NYC’s Best-Paid Athletes, Musicians, Comics, Anchors and Media Honchos (Observer)
- How the White House Could Justify a Debt-Driven Keynesian Stimulus (Bloomberg)
- Long-Short Investing Might Shorten Your Investment Lifespan (Alpha Architect)
- Facebook Didn’t Tilt the Election (Bloomberg View); see also Fake News (Stratechery)
- Record Low Costs to Trade! (Research Affiliates)
- Biggest Spike in Traffic Deaths in 50 Years? Blame Apps (New York Times)
- Americans could lose this important consumer watchdog under Donald Trump (Chicago Tribune); see also Federal Watchdog Agency Steps Up Inquiry Into Home Contracts (DealBook)
- The Clinton Campaign Was Undone By Its Own Neglect And A Touch Of Arrogance, Staffers Say (Huffington Post)
- What Sonic Black Holes Say About the Real Deal (Wired)
What are you reading?
Banks as Growth Stocks
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org