Holding Gold, Tumbling Tech and Eating Right
Well, that was a blast. I am back in the saddle with our morning train reads:
- GOP and Trump put deficit on back burner: Giant infrastructure plan, major tax cut on the agenda -- and so is a huge increase in the debt. (Politico)
- As markets rally, should you still hold gold? (Financial Times)
- How Your Brain Decides Without You (Nautilus)
- Tech Stocks Have Tumbled After the Election -- What Gives? (Marketbeat); see also Donald Trump Victory Casts Clouds Over Fiduciary Rule (Wall Street Journal)
- What It Will Take to Stop Globalization (Bloomberg View)
- Big brain projects urged to aid public health (Nature)
- Selling health insurance across state lines is a favorite GOP "reform." Here’s why it makes no sense. (LA Times)
- Parents are insisting on doctors who insist on vaccinations (Washington Post)
- When Elections Never End: How To Stop The Permanent Campaign And Avoid Civil War (Investor’s Business Daily)
- 12 Rules for Not Getting in Trouble at Katz’s Deli in NYC (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Japan’s 10-Year Bond Yield Turns Positive
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org