Holding Gold, Tumbling Tech and Eating Right
Well, that was a blast. I am back in the saddle with our morning train reads:
- GOP and Trump put deficit on back burner: Giant infrastructure plan, major tax cut on the agenda -- and so is a huge increase in the debt. (Politico)
- As markets rally, should you still hold gold? (Financial Times)
- How Your Brain Decides Without You (Nautilus)
- Tech Stocks Have Tumbled After the Election -- What Gives? (Marketbeat); see also Donald Trump Victory Casts Clouds Over Fiduciary Rule (Wall Street Journal)
- What It Will Take to Stop Globalization (Bloomberg View)
- Big brain projects urged to aid public health (Nature)
- Selling health insurance across state lines is a favorite GOP "reform." Here’s why it makes no sense. (LA Times)
- Parents are insisting on doctors who insist on vaccinations (Washington Post)
- When Elections Never End: How To Stop The Permanent Campaign And Avoid Civil War (Investor’s Business Daily)
- 12 Rules for Not Getting in Trouble at Katz’s Deli in NYC (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Japan’s 10-Year Bond Yield Turns Positive
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.