Bull Market Headaches and Real Estate Frenzies
My Tuesday morning train reads:
- Why the 2,826-Day-Old Bull Market Could Be a Headache for Trump (Bloomberg)
- Facebook’s Fight Against Fake News Was Undercut by Fear of Conservative Backlash (Gizmodo); see also Tim Berners-Lee: Facebook could fragment web (the Guardian)
- A Tale of Two Tails (Bessemer Trust)
- This EM Bond Selloff Isn’t Out of Control. Yet (Bloomberg Gadfly) but see also At Long Last: The Earnings Recession Is Finally Over (Wall Street Journal)
- The Canadian Model to Getting Very, Very Fully Funded (Chief Investment Officer)
- As Markets Waver, the Rich Park Money in Luxury Homes (New York Times); see also World’s Biggest Real Estate Frenzy Is Coming to a City Near You (Bloomberg)
- 403(b) Plans: The Flaws Teachers Should Know (Sherman Wealth Management)
- The 13 most amazing findings in the 2016 exit poll (Washington Post); see also Voter Turnout Fell, Especially In States That Clinton Won (FiveThirtyEight)
- Tesla Model S Declared the Most-Loved Car in America -- Again (the Drive)
- We have an unfortunate tendency to assume we’re morally superior to others (British Psychological Society); see also Carl Sagan on Moving Beyond Us vs. Them, Bridging Conviction with Compassion, and Meeting Ignorance with Kindness (Brain Pickings)
What are you reading?
Clear Trend in Earnings
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.