Underperformers, Porsches and Pot
Back to work. Start the week right with our morning train reads:
- Scaramucci: The president-elect’s policies will close the wealth gap by replacing emergency monetary rates with fiscal stimulus (Financial Times)
- Outperforming by Underperforming (Newfound Research)
- Electric Porsche Needs to Roar (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- A Tale of Two Investors (bps and pieces)
- The Bright Side of Rising Interest Rates (Wealth of Common Sense)
- Marijuana Company Prepares to Cross State Lines, as Legally as Possible (New York Times)
- Why (Almost) Everyone Was Wrong (Quanta)
- 16 breakout media stars of 2016 (Politico)
- Is there a parallel between Donald Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Washington Post); see also On Late Night, Comedians Grapple With Trump’s Victory (New York Times)
- Monday’s largest-in-70-years supermoon is a once-in-a-lifetime event (Statesman)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.