Saving Twitter and the Politics of Rage
Bet you didn’t see that coming. Digest the news with our morning train reads:
- Goodbye, Tea Party. Hello, Trump Party (Vice)
- Do markets really hate uncertainty? Not at all (MarketWatch)
- Why Greenspan Is Wrong About Bonds (Bloomberg Gadfly); see also Bond Yields Tumble on Trump’s Strong Showing (Wall Street Journal)
- What investors misunderstand about the politics of rage (Financial Times)
- "Failure and innovation are inseparable twins": Amazon founder Jeff Bezos offers 7 leadership principles (GeekWire)
- The Trendiest Investment on Wall Street … That Nobody Knows About (MoneyBeat)
- Why Twitter Must Be Saved (Stratechery)
- After This Election, Can the Media Recover? (New York Times); see also There Are Many Ways to Map Election Results. We’ve Tried Most of Them. (the Upshot)
- Who Wrote That Ballot Measure You’re Voting On? (Slate)
- I’m With Saturn (Slate)
What are you reading?
How Investors React to Elections
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org