Dumb Alpha, Math Errors and Passive Investing
It’s finally here! Go vote, then read our morning train reads:
• Obama’s Successor Inherits Bond Market at Epic Turning Point (Bloomberg)
• The Trendiest Investment on Wall Street … That Nobody Knows About (WSJ)
• How Big Data Is Creating a Detailed Picture of U.S. Earnings (Real Time Economics)
• How to Satirize This Election? Even the Onion Is Having Trouble (NYT)
• Donald Trump: The unauthorized database of false things (Toronto Star)
• Artificial intelligence moves from sci-fi to daily life (FT)
What are you reading?
Affluent investors shrug at the election
Source: Charles Schwab via The Reformed Broker
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org