Dumb Alpha, Math Errors and Passive Investing
It’s finally here! Go vote, then read our morning train reads:
• Obama’s Successor Inherits Bond Market at Epic Turning Point (Bloomberg)
• The Trendiest Investment on Wall Street … That Nobody Knows About (WSJ)
• How Big Data Is Creating a Detailed Picture of U.S. Earnings (Real Time Economics)
• How to Satirize This Election? Even the Onion Is Having Trouble (NYT)
• Donald Trump: The unauthorized database of false things (Toronto Star)
• Artificial intelligence moves from sci-fi to daily life (FT)
What are you reading?
Affluent investors shrug at the election
Source: Charles Schwab via The Reformed Broker
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.