Facebook, Democracy and the Election Countdown
The last 24 hours! Get prepped with our morning train reads:
• Trump-Clinton Hack Reveals Wall Street’s Secrets (Bloomberg View)
• China’s Debt Addiction Could Lead to a Financial Crisis (Barron’s)
• Money Management Gospel of Yale’s Endowment Guru (New York Times)
• Rise of the algos rattles commodity traders (Financial Times)
• How Big Data Is Creating a Detailed Picture of U.S. Earnings (WSJ)
• Facebook is harming our democracy, and Mark Zuckerberg needs to do something about it (Vox)
• An Interview With the Founder of PolitiFact, During a Season of Distorted Reality (Pacific Standard)
• Pain, anger and fear: US voters deprived of a serious presidential election (The Guardian)
• How You Can Find the Good in a Nasty Election Cycle (DailyGood)
• Here’s why daylight saving time isn’t worth the trouble it causes (TheConversation)
Hourly Wage Growth
Source: FRED via The Daily Shot
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.