Voting as Moral Duty, Trump as Enigma
1. Julia Maskivker at the Monkey Cage argues that there's a moral duty to vote. Plausible! I just find it to be an enjoyable act of patriotism.
2. Tom Holbrook on education and voters.
3. MaryAnne Borrelli at Presidential Gender Watch on cabinets that "look like America" and campaign promises.
4. Ezra Klein: We know more about Hillary Clinton than any other presidential candidate, while Donald Trump remains one of the least transparent. Yup.
5. Ross Douthat on why pro-life voters should oppose Trump.
6. While David Frum at the Atlantic makes the conservative case for supporting Hillary Clinton.
7. My View colleague Eli Lake bashes Harry Reid for being irresponsible again. Good call.
8. And Dan Drezner on how to cope with a Trump presidency.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Katy Roberts at email@example.com