The Free Shipping You Love Is a Lie
Six days to go -- make the midweek flip turn with the world's finest morning train reads:
- Asset Bubbles From Stocks to Bonds to Iron Ore Threaten China (Wall Street Journal) but see Nine Charts That Show China's Economy Is On A Tear (Bloomberg)
- Free Shipping Is A Lie: Free shipping is a top priority for online shoppers, but many merchants are struggling to keep up with the costs. (Fast Company)
- Corporate bond market set for record year of debt issuance (Financial Times)
- Why Investors Must Be Contrarians to Outperform The Market (25iq)
- How Spotify Can Tear Up the Music Biz (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- Every political reporter’s campaign tech article ever (Medium)
- There Are Many Ways to Map Election Results. We’ve Tried Most of Them. (Upshot)
- In Iraq, the environment itself has become a weapon of war -- again (Vox)
- A Poker Champ Identifies Clinton and Trump's Tells (Esquire)
- 4 of the biggest myths about voter fraud, debunked (Daily Dot)
What are you reading?
China's factories consider the unthinkable: price hikes
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.