The Free Shipping You Love Is a Lie
Six days to go -- make the midweek flip turn with the world's finest morning train reads:
- Asset Bubbles From Stocks to Bonds to Iron Ore Threaten China (Wall Street Journal) but see Nine Charts That Show China's Economy Is On A Tear (Bloomberg)
- Free Shipping Is A Lie: Free shipping is a top priority for online shoppers, but many merchants are struggling to keep up with the costs. (Fast Company)
- Corporate bond market set for record year of debt issuance (Financial Times)
- Why Investors Must Be Contrarians to Outperform The Market (25iq)
- How Spotify Can Tear Up the Music Biz (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- Every political reporter’s campaign tech article ever (Medium)
- There Are Many Ways to Map Election Results. We’ve Tried Most of Them. (Upshot)
- In Iraq, the environment itself has become a weapon of war -- again (Vox)
- A Poker Champ Identifies Clinton and Trump's Tells (Esquire)
- 4 of the biggest myths about voter fraud, debunked (Daily Dot)
What are you reading?
China's factories consider the unthinkable: price hikes
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com