E-Mails, Post-Election Spin and Secret Agents
1. Jonathan Rodden at the Monkey Cage on voters in old northern industrial towns.
2. Seth Masket at Pacific Standard on Donald Trump and public opinion on Islam.
3. Rick Hasen updates on possible Republican voter intimidation efforts -- and the legal consequences.
4. Dave Karpf has a good warning for campaign operatives and their post-election spin ... of themselves.
5. Yes, I know: You all either think Hillary Clinton is obviously guilty of e-mail crimes, or you think she obviously is not. If anyone actually wants to understand the law in question, however, try Julian Sanchez's detailed explanation.
6. Speaking of which: I think Matt Yglesias is correct about the anti-Clinton folks.
7. Sarah Kliff interviews Jason Furman on the Affordable Care Act.
8. And Kevin Drum makes the essential point about Donna Brazile, super-secret agent.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com