AT&T Ignores Its Own Painful History
AT&T’s proposed merger with the media giant Time Warner has prompted an outcry across the political spectrum, raising worry that a corporate behemoth could control a huge chunk of the U.S. telecommunications infrastructure, along with the content that flows through it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.