Legal Pot and Revisiting Black Monday
Twelve days to go! Our nearly politics-free morning train reads:
- The Election Ate My Revenue (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- Outsourced CIO Firms Gain Traction with Private Wealth Managers (Institutional Investor)
- Black Monday Revisited: Lessons From 29 Years of Market History (Pimco)
- New Business Strategy: Be A Little Nicer To Everyone (Collaborative Fund)
- McCulley: The deficit is too small, not too big (the Hill)
- Here’s who bankrolls the fight against marijuana legalization (Vice)
- Holiday Season Hiring Shows Companies Need Human Touch (Strategy+Business)
- Remember When the PC Was Dying? It’s Making a Comeback. (Slate)
- Republicans Rode Waves of Populism Until They Crashed the Party (Wall Street Journal)
- Music has been totally disrupted by Silicon Valley -- yet it’s still run by these same two moguls (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org