Early Voting, Sexism and Scaring the Experts
1. Michael McDonald has a roundup of who has voted so far.
2. Carly Wayne, Nicholas Valentino and Marzia Oceno at the Monkey Cage on sexism and the Donald Trump vote.
3. Also at the Monkey Cage: Kate Cronin-Furman and Stephanie Schwartz on the International Criminal Court in crisis.
4. Rick Hasen on the dangers an internet hack could pose to election administration.
5. Natalie Jackson at the Huffington Post looks at the possibility that the polls are wrong.
6. My Bloomberg View colleague Barry Ritholtz on how the new, higher minimum wage seems to be working in Seattle and other areas that have tried it.
7. And Max Fisher on how Trump scares political scientists who care about democracy.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.